How to Apply
1. Submit an application and non-refundable $50 fee. Once you submit an application, the Admissions Office will provide you with the supplemental information and paperwork to complete the application process. You may also print the forms that are listed on this page.
2. Complete the Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children V (WISC-V). Submit the Request for Testing Form with required fee of $115. Tests at St. Catherine's are administered by licensed psychologists on weekday mornings.
3. Schedule and attend a Middle School Visit Day. Applicants will be sent a link to select a day to visit our campus. During each visit day, applicants will participate in a group activity, take an achievement test, tour campus and visit a class.
4. Submit Transcript Release Form. This form allows the registrar or counselor of your daughter's current school to send her transcripts to the Admissions Office.
5. Submit Teacher Recommendation Forms. St. Catherine's requires an English Teacher Recommendation and Math Teacher Recommendation form from the applicant's current teachers. We suggest submitting these forms in the winter so that the teachers have plenty of time to get to know your daughter before completing the forms.
6. Submit Parent/Guardian Statement.
7. Submit Applicant Statement.
Admissions decisions for grades 5-8 will be made on a rolling basis as space permits.
St. Catherine's admits qualified students without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation or national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to the students by the School.