Now more than ever, the world needs creative thinkers, courageous leaders and dynamic innovators. At St. Catherine's we have a bold vision to develop the southern third of campus into a catalyst for transformational experiences that will engage the hearts and minds of every student and the broader Richmond community.
Performance Park & Dayton Field
• Construction began Spring 2018 and concluded Spring 2019
• Includes regulation-size turf field, spectator seating, bathrooms, 170 parking spaces and energy-efficient HVAC
Arts and Innovation Center
• McVey Hall closed May 2019 and demolition completed Summer 2019
• Maple Avenue Studio completed Fall 2019
• Groundbreaking Service was held January 21, 2021 on the same day that the foundation cement was poured.
• Funding to support students, faculty professional development, programs and facilities