How to Apply 1. Submit an application and non-refundable $50 fee.
Once you submit an application, the Admissions Office will mail you supplemental information and paperwork to complete the application process.
2. Complete the Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children V (WISC-V). Submit Request for Testing Form with required fee of $115. Tests at St. Catherine's are administered by licensed psychologists on weekday mornings.
3. Complete achievement testing.
Submit Achievement Testing form. St. Catherine's requires an achievement test as part of the admissions process. Testing is offered on the following date for Lower School applicants.
- January 28, 2017 at 8:45 a.m. at St. Catherine's
4. Shadow Visit. St. Catherine's will contact you to schedule a shadow visit where each girls spends a day visiting in her current grade.
5. Submit Transcript Release Form. After signing the Transcript Release, give it to an official at the applicant's current school. The registrar should submit the student's transcript directly to the Admissions Office.
6. Submit Teacher Recommendation Form. Give the form to the applicant's current teacher. Ask that the form be completed and returned directly to the Office of Admission. We suggest submitting this form in the winter so the teacher has plenty of time to get to know your daughter before completing the form.
7. Submit Parent/Guardian Statement.
Admission decisions are made on a rolling basis for grades 1-4 as space permits.
St. Catherine's admits qualified students without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation or national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to the students by the School.